Wondering what you think about this. Is it true or not? Sometimes we see so much that we really don’t know what is true and what isn’t. This is still interesting reading.
1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.
2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick’s Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.
5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people and is the largest private Employer, and most (the majority) speak English.
6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the World.
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger & Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only 15 years.
8. During this same period, 31 supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.
9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at a Wal-Mart store. (Earth’s population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)
12. 90% of all Americans live within 15 miles of a Wal-Mart.
You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to run this Country and Fix the economy!
This should be read and understood by all Americans…..
Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!
To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature, it is now official, you are ALL corrupt morons!
1. The U.S. Post Service was established in 1775.
You have had 234 years to get it right and it is broke. You have the largest corporate style monopoly ever seen in this world and you lose money daily!
2. Social Security was established in 1935.
You have had 74 years to get it right and it is broke.
3. Fannie Mae was established in 1938.
You have had 71 years to get it right and it is broke.
4. War on Poverty started in 1964.
You have had 45 years to get it right; $1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to “the poor” and they only want more.
5. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965.
You have had 44 years to get it right and they are broke.
6. Freddie Mac was established in 1970.
You have had 39 years to get it right and it is broke.
7. The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion a year and we import more oil than ever before.
You had 32 years to get it right and it is an abysmal failure.
8. You have FAILED in every “government service” you have shoved down our throats while over spending our tax dollars in every endeavor you stick your arrogant Government noses in.
9. AND NOW YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED WITH ANY GOVERNMENT-RUN PROGRAMS?
- Wal-Mart vs.The Government (gloucestercitynews.net)
- Here’s How Walmart Became The #1 Grocery Store In The Country (WMT, WFMI, SVU, KR) (businessinsider.com)
- Wal-Mart in retail deal with NASCAR racing circuit (reuters.com)
- Wal-Mart Is Super Popular Without Even Trying [Wal-Mart] (gawker.com)
- What is the Potential Upside if Wal-Mart Gains Ground on iTunes? (bloggingstocks.com)