Well, How Do You Get Started?
First, you have to get rid of every excuse that is standing in your way. And do it now.No more excuses. You know what I mean. I used several of the following excuses for not taking action on some of my dreams.
What’s your favorite excuse for not following your dreams and starting your own home business NOW?:
1. Fear of failure
2. Fear of success (Yes there are people afraid of this)
3. Fear of disgrace or ridicule if you try and fail
4. The security of a job (just a little too comfortable where you are…earning good money). This was one of my favorites.
5. Feeling you don’t deserve it or are not destined to have it.
6. Feeling your ideas and dreams are not worth anything. What makes me think I have anything to offer, anything someone would want to buy?
7. Not knowing how to start. Lack of knowledge about what to do first, what to do next.
8. Too many ideas, you end up not doing any one of them. Another of my favorites.
9. Indecision. You can’t decide if you should really do this or not, and if so, you can’tdecide which opportunity you should go after.
10. Bewildering list of things to learn and do.
11. Exhaustion from current job and life. No energy left to start your business. That’s me again.
12. Wrong mindset. You doubt that success is possible for the average Joe. You doubt that you can be successful or that you will be successful.
13. You don’t know what you really want and what you’re really good at. Not knowing your core desires and strengths can make you unfocused.
14. Listening to nay-saying family and friends.
15. Listening to every guru and being confused because they all seem to say something different.
16. Unwillingness to do more than think and dream (because it will require work to act on your thoughts and dreams, and it feels so good to think and dream without having to make it real)
17. Being stuck in a rut, in a comfort zone.
18. Too focused on just surviving, earning enough to live.
19. Being overwhelmed by the perceived massiveness of the task.
20. Not enough money.
21. Everybody/everything is against you.
22. Waiting until everything is perfect.
23. Waiting to gather just a little more information before starting.
24. You think you’re too late. You believe everybody else beat you to it and there are no more opportunities to make it big.
25. You don’t have the time.
26. You can’t get motivated.
Now You Can Finally Overcome Every Excuse And Succeed In Your Own Home Based Business In Spite Of Yourself!
None of these excuses have any right to stop you from making your dreams come true. If any of them are even a little valid as excuses, you need to know and believe that every one of them can be overcome. But, you MUST take action to put these excuses in your past and overcome them.
Try a little exercise; write down your favorite excuses on a sheet of paper. Then tear the paper up into little pieces and throw them into the garbage. No more excuses. It’s symbolic, but it is a good exercise for your mental health.
Someone once said, “There are only two things that motivate people to act…Inspiration, or Desperation”.
This is a copy from: How To Discover, Start, And Succeed In Your PERFECT™ Home Based Business By Paul Kaliher, The PERFECT™ Home Based Business Guy
What will you do? Fail or Succeed?
- The Habit of Making Excuses (gregghake.com)
- What’s your Excuse? (personalpower4me.wordpress.com)
- Poisons that kill the Dreams (imaginethespirit.wordpress.com)
- For Every Excuse a New Strategy (bettercloser.com)
- Of Failure and Learning… (anounceofeternity.wordpress.com)
- The way to your dreams & goals – one step away … (timesunion.com)
- A Home Based Business Could Be Your Road To Financial Freedom (jojovallejo.wordpress.com)
- Unique Home Based Business Opportunity | FGHI.info (fghi.info)
- How To Avoid Failure With A New Home Business (ronmedlin.com)
- Starting An Online Home Business In A Day (marketersdaily.com)
- Home Based Business Check List (jojovallejo.wordpress.com)
- Business Ideas for Moms at Home (brighthub.com)
- A Beginners Guide to Starting a Home Based Business (slodive.com)
- Ways To Achieve Success In Your Computer Home-based Business (ronmedlin.com)
- Should You Start A Home-Based Business? (brianeraines.wordpress.com)