It was just announced on the TV that the President of Ford Motor Company was given a bonus of 33 million dollars. And I thought that the bonuses for the bank presidents and Wall Street dealers were getting too much. This has to be the worst thing a company could do at this time when so many people are out of jobs and even states are going broke. When will these millionaires wake up to the fact that the only thing they are doing with things like this, is turning more and more people away from their products. For the profit was made from all the people who bought their products.
How can you help in this ridicules excessive bonus programs that even the president has come out against. There are too many people out there who should know better that to keep purchasing these over-priced, luxury goods, that no matter how much they are liked by the average person.
I just have to stop as I am getting too pissed off for words. Wake the F… up.
- ITV’s Crozier earns £1.7m in eight months (guardian.co.uk)
- Jobs Report: Bonuses Down, Comp Up on Wall Street (blogs.wsj.com)
- Quitting time on Wall Street (finance.fortune.cnn.com)
- The 2010 Wall Street bonus: $128,530 (money.cnn.com)
- You: Chrysler jumps on bonus pay bandwagon (menafn.com)
- Bonus Annuity (annuitycampusblog.com)
- Sprint CEO’s bonus bumped up by 18%, and he’s no longer responsible for the success of 4G (intomobile.com)
- Report: Ford probing worker abuse claims at Chinese supplier (autoblog.com)
- GM, Chrysler Bonuses Said to Reach 50% of Base Salary (businessweek.com)
- Barclays fuels anger over bonus pay (mirror.co.uk)
- Salaried Workers at Chrysler and G.M. to Receive Bonuses (nytimes.com)