Right now in Europe a number of people have died or are sick from a really deadly e-coli virus. They have said it started to show up in Hamburg Germany from a shipment of cucumbers from Spain. It has also shown up on tomatoes and lettuce from Spain. My question is; Was it really started IN Spain?
My idea is that it was spread in a distribution center outside of Hamburg where shipments were split to go to different towns/countries which is why it is only showing up in Northern Europe; England, Holland, Denmark, Germany, etc. Just by tracing back where it started to show up should have shown the governments that it was started in a distribution center in Northern Germany.
This could not have been because of an error in Spain but because some-one is using germ war-fair. And who would be able to do something like this? Terrorists! But where did they get the germs from? My idea is that it came from a country where they have the facilities and know-how to produce something like this on a large-scale.
How do I come to this conclusion? Just by listening to all the news and remembering the reports that have been sent out years ago on just what this country was able to do. Also knowing that the Taliban has said that they would strike in Europe where they would be least expected. Everyone expected a bomb or gas or nuclear attack but left out germ war-fair. This was the hole that the Taliban and all terrorists have been waiting for.
And then which country has been one of the strongest supporters of Terrorism? Like I stated above this one country has the technology and will power to do this. I hope that I am wrong, because then we all have to be worried, around the world for small vials of germ war-fair, which does not show up on x-rays.
- German E. coli Outbreak Widens (online.wsj.com)
- Terror plot could prompt business insurance review (premierlinedirect.co.uk)
- Deadly new E. coli strain behind Europe outbreak (cbsnews.com)
- 1,500 ill, but Europe’s E. coli origins a mystery (cbsnews.com)
- Smoking gun elusive in deadly E. coli outbreak (theglobeandmail.com)
- Smoking Gun In E. Coli Outbreak Difficult To Track Down (huffingtonpost.com)
- E. coli outbreak: blame game delays common response – Christian Science Monitor (news.google.com)
- European food outbreak soars; mystery deepens (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- German E. coli cases rising (bbc.co.uk)
- German authorities search for source of killer bacteria (news.nationalpost.com)