My promise to my children and grandchildren. I am NOT your friend. I am your PARENT. I will stalk you, flip out on you, lecture you, drive you insane, be your worst nightmare, and hunt you down like a bloodhound when needed because I LOVE YOU~!! When you understand that, I will know you are a responsible adult. You will NEVER find someone who loves, prays, cares and worries about you more than I do.
Each one of us must get this message to our children to show them that no matter what, we love them. I now have 2 grandchildren and I will have to send this to my son’s so that they can give it to their children.
This is also how we should think about all children no matter whose child they are or where in the world they are. They all need to know that we love them and that showing love to children, and to parents. Probably the one’s that really need to know that someone loves them are all the children who are in orphanages and those who are being used by others. This includes all people who are being used as slaves in factories and women being used for sex, only to make money for the people who think they own them.
How is it possible in this time period for so many to be used for illegal purposes. It has been going on for centuries, most of the time by the conquerors and the rich and powerful (politicians) who could make the laws to suit themselves. I would hope that every one of these slave owners would become a slave themselves so that they know what it is like not to be loved by others.
- Most parents now spy on their children online (newslite.tv)
- Parenting: The Best Messages to Send Your Children (psychologytoday.com)
- Are you a Helicopter Parent? (ignitemindsindia.com)
- Many Wealthy Parents Choose Charities Over Children (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- China’s family planning: Illegal children will be confiscated (economist.com)
- Cindy Anthony’s Testimony: Would You Lie for Your Child? (blogher.com)
- Children today (Anyone under 18)! (agape4ever.org)
- Your Children Are Not Your Children and A Lesson From A Westerner (dreamsandgreens.wordpress.com)
- Is It the FCC’s Fault If Parents Don’t Know What Their Kids Are Watching? (reason.com)
- Family Relationships (growingyoungereachday.wordpress.com)
- Being Maternal (svindigo.wordpress.com)
- Parental strike – enough is enough! (politics.ie)
- Question Of The Day: How Do You Monitor Your Children’s Social Networking Activities? (bossip.com)
- What To Do When Your Parents Hate Your Partner (personalsnewzealand.wordpress.com)
- Mom and Dad Are Spying On You, Right In Front Of Your Face [Facebook Study] (inquisitr.com)
- Courtney Stodden & Doug Hutchinson Speak Out (since1910.com)
- Parenting On Track™ Launches New Website (prweb.com)
- Grandparenting in the Digital Age (education.com)
- A Parent’s Waking Nightmare (parenting.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Who is your parenting guru? (part 2) (behindthezine.wordpress.com)
- Two Questions That Can Help Pinpoint Your Anxiety (psychologytoday.com)
- How to Be Respectful of Your Parents? (askbell.wordpress.com)