Having just returned from visiting my brother, who is doing quite well considering the operation he went through, I am ready to start reading all the comments you have put on my site. I want to thank all you for being so patient with me and so I have decided to add the following to my blog.
As I have received so many comments where people would like to be a writer for my blog or would like to be able to do more than just comment, I have come up with another idea.
I would like those who think that they have something to add for the good of humanity and to help teach others that there is more information out there then they think. You should send to me email@example.com, a copy of the article you would like to have included on my site.
I do have a number of restrictions:
- It should be educational to the world.
- It should not include any swear words.
- It should not be an advertisement for another site or product.
- It should not be for or against any religion.
- It should not be for or against any country in particular.
- It should not be for or against any person or group.
- You need a valid e-mail as I will send a check e-mail so that no junk is included.
- Include your “nom-de-plum” and real name. I will only add the name you want.
- Include where you are writing from. (will only be included if you want it included.)
- Answers To Posts On My Blogs (leesramblingblog.wordpress.com)
- Why I am taking so long to answer (leesramblingblog.wordpress.com)
- Anne Petty Interview and Shaman’s Blood/Thin Line Between Giveaway (earthsbooknook.wordpress.com)
- Writing: a passion for words and awards (monicanastase.wordpress.com)
- 101 tips for writers (jfhilborne.wordpress.com)
- How do you make writers feel welcomed? (twowritingteachers.wordpress.com)
- Should a writer blog? (kristinastanley.net)