I am living in Southern Portugal and we have
many people who move here upon their
retirement in other parts of Europeand as they have more free time they have started to use their here-to-fore art talents. Some of these have become so good that they are selling the results of their craftsmanship at a number of local art dealers. I have used one shop for a few years and have become enamored with their help and patience to aid me in understanding the work that goes into making a high quality product.
In the following pages are a few, but far from all, of the types I have found in this local shop. If you really would like to find out more about these paintings (both oil and acrylic) please let me know and I will give your e-mail address to the owner so that he can get in contact with you and answer all your questions.
- Artistic Events And Galleries To Attract Guests to Sunny Algarve During 2011(prweb.com)
- Albufeira (apostcardaday.blogspot.com)
- Win a family hoilday to the Algarve (mirror.co.uk)
- Where to stay in the Algarve? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Venley Star Pictures Film Fund Raises $95 Million (prnewswire.com)
- International Real Estate: House Hunting in … Portugal (nytimes.com)