As I have received so many comments where people would like to be a writer for my blog or would like to be able to do more than just comment, I have come up with another idea.
I would like those who think that they have something to add for the good of humanity and to help teach others that there is more information out there then they think. You should send to me email@example.com, a copy of the article you would like to have included on my site.
I do have a number of restrictions:
- It should be educational to the world.
- It should not include any swear words.
- It should not be an advertisement for another site or product.
- It should not be for or against any religion.
- It should not be for or against any country in particular.
- It should not be for or against any person or group.
- You need a valid e-mail as I will send a check e-mail so that no junk is included.
- Include your “nom-de-plum” and real name. I will only add the name you want.
- Include where you are writing from. (will only be included if you want it included.)
If you think you can live with my limitations, please send me a copy of what you would like to display. If your e-mail is not validated, your article will not be included. If you do not stay within the restriction above, your article will not be included. All of the articles will be on a separate page within my blog titled: “Guest Articles”.
If you have a picture or pictures you would like to include with your article, please send them as png if you require a high-definition view, other wise a jpg/jpeg. The picture/pictures should be such that it/they add to the article you are writing about.
As this is a new idea, I have no clue as to what it will turn out to be, but my first idea is to only add one a day, as long as possible, and then if there are not too many, include them as they come in.
So all you actual/potential writers send me your article and I hope that we will be able to include it as one of the “Guest Articles”.
This is where those who agree to my restrictions, and still wish for their articles to be included, will have their works of art (articles) displayed. Here’s hoping that your comments, articles and ideas are included.
Good luck to all of you. Lee Stone 1939.
- Answers To Posts On My Blogs (leesramblingblog.wordpress.com)
- Guest Posting: Link Building VS Familiarity (bloggingtips.com)
- Guest posting has many benefits like gaining more traffic and building up one way backlinks (web-workathome.com)
- 11 Tips For Creating a Gallery Wall in Your Home (casasugar.com)
- Guest Post on the Obsession with Symmetry at SaveYourself (toddhargrove.wordpress.com)
- John Chows Guest Post Blogger Block Blohm (cash-bandit.com)
- Guest Post: Does it pay to become a vegetarian? (mothermiser.wordpress.com)