A few of the blogs that I wrote and some-one convinced me that they should be included under one main menu name. So here they are. I hope that those that read this for the first time, or again, will take away with them a little information on what natural foods and such can help you get and keep healthy.
The surprising benefits of lemon!
Lemon (Citrus) is a miraculous product to kill cancer cells. It is 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy.Why do we not know about that? Because there are laboratories interested in making a synthetic version that will bring them huge profits. You can now help a friend in need by letting him/her know that lemon juiceis beneficial in preventing the disease. Its taste is pleasant and it does not produce the horrific effects of chemotherapy. How many people will die while this closely guarded secret is kept, so as not to jeopardize the beneficial multimillionaires large corporations?As you know, the lemon tree is known for its varieties of lemons and limes. You can eat the fruit in different ways: you can eat the pulp, juice press, prepare drinks, sorbets, pastries, etc… It is credited with many virtues, but the most interesting is the effect it produces on cysts and tumors.
This plant is a proven remedy against cancers of all types. Some say it is very useful in all variants of cancer. It is considered also as an anti microbial spectrum against bacterial infections and fungi, effective against internal parasites and worms, it regulates blood pressure which is too high and an antidepressant, combats stress and nervous disorders.
The source of this information is fascinating: it comes from one of the largest drug manufacturers in the world, says that after more than 20 laboratory tests since 1970, the extracts revealed that: It destroys the malignant cells in 12 cancers, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreas …
The compounds of this tree showed 10,000 times better than the product Adriamycin, a drug normally used chemotherapeutic in the world, slowing the growth of cancer cells. And what is even more astonishing: this type of therapy with lemon extract only destroys malignant cancer cells and it does not affect healthy cells.
Institute of Health Sciences, 819 N. L.L.C. Cause Street, Baltimore, MD1201
I also know that by having a lemon plant in the house or a couple of lemon trees in the backyard, that you will less likely to be bothered with mosquito’s. As I have had the luck to be able to travel around the world, it took me a long time to really understand that, yes, the flower of the lemon smells so nice, but the fruit of the lemon is hard to eat.
Lastly knowing that taking a slice of lemon with a little dash of salt on it, really helps to quench my thirst. In warm areas this is a real help.
- Lemon (sanjaygora.wordpress.com)
- Lemon: The New Miracle Cure! (scepticon.wordpress.com)
- 10 Reasons Lemon Juice Is a Superfood (fitsugar.com)
- Miracle Fruit!? (pfeiferdesigns4u.wordpress.com)
- Love for Lemons (beyondthemethod.wordpress.com)
- Any lemons out there? (compelled2write.wordpress.com)
- Easy Lemon-Chicken Piccata (paneful.wordpress.com)
- The Backyard Lemon Tree (lemonysnacklets.wordpress.com)
Garlic, Vampires And Your Health
Garlic. For years, in movies, it has kept vampires at bay, but according to mountains of research, vampires aren’t the only things garlic can fend off. Joining the ranks are colds, cancer, heart disease, hypertension, infection and even impotence.
Garlic’s health benefits and medicinal properties have long been known. Garlic has long been considered a herbal “wonder drug”, with a reputation in folklore for preventing everything from the common cold and flu to the Plague! It has been used extensively in herbal medicine (phytotherapy, sometimes spelt phitotherapy). Raw garlic is used by some to treat the symptoms of acne and there is some evidence that it can assist in managing high cholesterol levels. It can even be effective as a natural mosquito repellent.
In general, a stronger tasting clove of garlic has more sulphur content and hence more medicinal value it’s likely to have. Some people have suggested that organically grown garlic tends towards a higher sulphur level and hence greater benefit to health.
Modern science has shown that garlic is a powerful natural antibiotic, albeit broad-spectrum rather than targeted. The body does not appear to build up resistance to the garlic, so its positive health benefits continue over time.
What are the Benefits of Garlic?
Garlic can be used to treat high cholesterol, parasites, respiratory problems, poor digestion, and low energy. Studies suggest that regularly eating garlic helps lower blood pressure, controls blood sugar and blood cholesterol, and boosts the immune system. It has also been found to reduce the risk of esophageal, stomach, and colon cancer.
Note that it is not recommended to take garlic in its raw form, since the enzyme necessary to produce allicin may be destroyed in the stomach before having any positive effect. For this reason, dried or powdered garlic tablets are more suitable to take advantage of garlic’s immune-boosting qualities. Studies have shown that other forms of garlic such as cooked garlic, pickled garlic, and aged garlic are also beneficial.
Uses of Garlic
Garlic is known to have antiviral properties, which helps the body fight against allergies. Simply take one tablet of garlic supplement each day 2 or 3 weeks before the usual allergy season begins.
Garlic is considered to regulate blood sugar levels by increasing the release of insulin in diabetics. Therefore an effective remedy is to take one capsule or tablet of garlic everyday.
Clinical studies have shown that people with high blood pressure who took garlic capsules daily for up to five months lowered their blood pressure levels as effectively as patients taking prescription blood pressure drugs. A suggested dosage is 600-900mg garlic capsules once daily.
Studies have shown that taking 600-900mg of garlic everyday lowers cholesterol levels and reduces arterial plaque formation by 5–18%. Therefore, an effective natural remedy is to take one garlic tablet or capsule (600-900mg) once per day.
Garlic’s antibacterial, analgesic, and anesthetizing properties can help cure toothaches. Simply put some garlic oil or a piece of crushed garlic clove directly onto the affected tooth and the gum for instant relief.
Garlic’s ability to fight infections and bacteria makes it an effective cure for warts and other skin problems.
- Take a fresh clove of garlic and cut its tip off.
- Rub the cut area of the clove directly onto the wart for a few seconds.
- Repeat this each night before going to bed until the wart disappears.
If you feel any kind of irritation or strong burning sensation, simply rinse the area with water.
- Christi’s 100 Clove Garlic Chicken Recipe (christiborden.wordpress.com)
- a week of spring: garlic (1veggieatatime.wordpress.com)
- Garlic (drscribe.wordpress.com)
- Wild garlic pesto aka ramson pesto recipe (nami-nami.blogspot.com)
- What Is the Best Way to Store Peeled Garlic Cloves? Good Questions(thekitchn.com)
- Roasted Garlic (missyskitchen.wordpress.com)
- How to Maximize Garlic’s Healing Potential (fitsugar.com)
- Garlic’s Healing Power:- (almurtaza110.wordpress.com)
- Garlic Can Lower High Blood Pressure (bestofmotherearth.com)
- Aged garlic for the aging brain (psychologytoday.com)
- Without Garlic (unit22bartlett.wordpress.com)
- Garlicious Garlic For Your Heart (martintjandra.wordpress.com)
- Learn to Love: Garlic Scapes (fitsugar.com)
- Cancer – Lemons (biosil.wordpress.com)
- Prevention | -The surprising benefits of lemon!- (ascleses.wordpress.com)
- lemons that kill cancer cells only! (dandistefano.wordpress.com)
- Lemon Tree – Fool’s Garden (ehadaian.wordpress.com)
- Lemon Juice Challenge (theessenceofskin.wordpress.com)
- The tree update – the lemon trees. (7topics.wordpress.com)
- No Lemon Tree !!! (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- Benefits of Lemon Juice (viscoupons.com)
- Growing Lemon Trees as Patio Plants (backyardgardeningtips.com)
- Growing Lemon Trees as Patio Plants (hbb2obm.com)